Monday, April 30, 2007

Parma Ham Baguette

Thanks to supermarkets here, they sell partly-baked baguette on store. Not only the shelf life is longer (you can normally keep it for months at home), I like its lovely fresh bread smell best during baking.

This time, I am using Parma Ham to go with the baguette. This Italian Parma Ham is relatively costly ( I don't know why!), but it tastes really good with baguette (Of cause not as good as our bak gua! :p).

Just sprinkle some water on top of the baguette, then bake in oven for 10min at 200degC. In last 5 minutes, put the parma ham in, just to let it has the crispy texture!


My lunch for tomorrow, yummmy!

3 comments:

KiaHooi said...

I would love this for lunch too!!!

ah yuan said...

Having it now! You want? :p

Vincent said...

Yes it would be good to have it during the trip :p

U know us photographers can't take good photos when we are hungry! :p

hahaha! Jus kidding :p