Friday, May 11, 2007

Sickness


Because of the bad weather, I was having sore throat during the weekend. Then I'm now coughing non-stop in front of laptop when I'm writing this down.

It's not good to be sicked. It makes you feel weak and also hate to be alone. Nevertheless, I still have to cook me tea, feed myself! The porridge is perfect for a patient, but the spicy pickled vegetables fried with diced pork and celery definately will make my throat worse. But who cares! I need something strong especially when I am sicked. Shall I try curry tomorrow? :p

3 comments:

薇薇 said...

omg!you're sick and u wanna eat curry....:S

Vincent said...

that's why!! this is what we called "ai hor jiak mai mia!".

hahaha! if not how she gain her luxurious cheeks? :p

i know i'll be dead after saying that! hahaha jus joking la!!!

ah yuan said...

ah wei: Thanks for your concern! Indeed today is curry day!! Hoho!

ah tan: I warn you arr.. I'm very slim!!! Included my cheeks!!! Obviously you will kena whacked the next time I see you! Perhaps pinching ur cheeks as well!!! You wait lar!!