Thursday, May 24, 2007

Fish Porridge

Due to my gum infection, there are limited food that I can eat. I have been eating thousand times of porridge in the last few weeks! So, I decided to treat myself a nice fish porridge (Yes baby, still porridge!!)!

As usual, not tough at all to cook a nice decent porridge (after all, it's still porridge! :p). Boil the rice in excessive water with ginger and spring onion. When it is boiling, put the fish in. Turn down the flame and cook for about 8-10min until rice becomes porridge. Sprinkle gingers, spring onion on top and it's ready to serve.


Healthy and delicious! I'm over the moon by simply just porridge!
(OK, I'm being sarcastic! I hate porridge now! :p)

2 comments:

薇薇 said...

hey,gum infection???take care ya!!!

now ok di?so many days didnt write blog ar?

ah yuan said...

Too long never touch my blog! It's been a hectic week at work! Too tired! Arrr.. so treasure your time now ah wei! :p