Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Avocado & Orange Salad

To be honest, I have never tried avocado in my life. I have seen them in pictures, even touch them in supermarket, just never taste it.

So this is my first attempt for avocado. Well.. you need to be brave to try new thing! I'm quite happy I have the courage to do it, and I bet this will also be my last time of eating them! LOL



The taste is OK, just that I don't really like it (Avocado should be quite healthy though)! Perhaps I should use them in other cuisines, then I might fall in love with them!

Just a very simple salad, to get the natural original taste of avocado! Peel the skins of for both orange and avocado, sprinkle some lemon juice (optional) and they are ready to be served!

4 comments:

薇薇 said...

i never tasted that too.how is it?

Vincent said...

its delicious!!!! print it out and taste it!! i bet its equally delicious if not better! :p

Emilieee said...

Avocado.. I've never tried that before.. but heard from my friend it's not so good.. :p

So how was it? It looks nice!

ah yuan said...

Ah wei & Emily: The taste.. hmm.. The texture is quite strange, it's a bit like jambu, but not exactly that!! Haha! Personally, I don't quite fancy it! :p

Tan: Thanks for the compliment of my photo skills!! You know I can do better with your SLR right? :p